WELCOME to the DCL
If you are interested in submitting content, please click here .
Below is our featured item for the week.
Title: The Divine Comedy: Sphere of the Sun and the Enc...
We are working on a new DCL that will use Elevator as the platform. Elevator is an open source tool we are developing in CLA OIT and we hope to make it available to others so they can manage their digital content. Look for more updates about Elevator and the new DCL coming soon!
Embed Option for Audio and Video!The DCL allows you to embed audio and video content in other sites like Moodle course pages. More information about this new option is in the Search Tips.
Check out our video!This shows CLA faculty how to order content to be added to the DCL.
Digital Content Library
Featured Media Drawers
- College of Design Drawing Archives (413)
- Created On: 01/14/2013
- Description: The College of Design student drawing archives houses original student work and teaching collections from 1885-1977. These drawings are unique works of art that are essential for telling the history of both the school of architecture and the Minnesota style.
- U of MN-Twin Cities, 1955 (60)
- Created On: 11/30/2011
- Description: Unearthed slides from the Thorshov and Cerny archives.
- Weisman Art Museum (780)
- Created On: 08/23/2011
- Description: The Weisman’s permanent collection includes over 17,000 works of art and is especially rich in the areas of American modernism, ceramics, Mimbres pottery, and Korean furniture. More information can be found here - http://www.weisman.umn.edu/